Leah Pelly

Saturday 2 August 2014

New Glasses..

I am so excited to tell you (although it has no effect on you) that I have recently bought 2 new pairs of glasses. If you are a glasses wearer, then you will probably understand my excitement, or at least I hope so.
Some people tend to ask me why I always get 2 pairs of glasses and it's because I seem to get really bored with wearing glasses and then ultimately stop wearing them and so in order to stop this I buy 2 pairs so I can switch it up a bit from time to time. The downside to this is it takes me a while in the morning to decided on which pair to wear that day :L
 
The first pair I purchased are what I think I will be wearing every day. They are the more ordinary pair of the two. They are the FCUK 99 pair in green (or so it says on the Specsavers website, I think they are actually blue). They are quite big and round, with a slight cat eye.
My second pair are the Red Or Dead 100 pair which are black and have an accentuated cat eye. They are extremely quirky and unique and make you look like you have just walked out of the 50s. Above the lenses (on the cat eye) they have got 3 magnets which allow you to clip various coloured strips on. Which makes the glasses even more wearable as they give you many different looks and they seem to accentuate the cat eye even more, which is brilliant for me as this is the main reason I bought them. The strip bits (I don't know what to call them) come in a red, black and sort of a marble sandstone colour. You can see them in the pictures below.
 
My Red Or Dead glasses can also be seen in Tanya Burr's 'Everyday make up for Glasses Wearers!' video. I shall leave a link to that down below along with the link to both pairs of my glasses on the Specsavers page.
 
I love both pairs but now have the immense decision of which to wear when we go out for tea tonight.
 
Leah-Marie xo
 
I may be posting again today, as I didn't post the other day so...look forward to that:)
 
 
 

 
 


 
 
 
Red Or Dead 100 Glasses: http://www.specsavers.co.uk/red-or-dead
_________________________________________________________________________
 
Come find me on other internet things:
 
 
 
 

 
 

2 comments: