Leah Pelly

Friday 8 August 2014

Relaxing...

This week for me has been very hectic. The house is currently being renovated and so it is a complete mess and I have got lots of homework to be doing. So I decided to post about what I like to do to relax and unwind.
 
Firstly, I like to take a nice long shower with a body wash that smells extremely nice. My favourites being 'Soap and Glory's Rich and Foamous' body wash, 'The Candy Jar's Marshmallow hearts' (available from Tesco) and 'Dolly's Mixtures' Strawberry Daiquiri' (from Asda). They smell very sweet and ultimately makes me feel girly and pampered.
 
After showering, I will moisturize and exfoliate and then use a face mask to make me feel very clean and relaxed. There's nothing quite like a good face mask to make you feel like your on cloud 9.
 
Following this, I'll light some candles and  make myself a hot chocolate. I'll then curl up on my bed and watch a film (most likely a chick flick... something like Love Actually or 50 First Dates) or lose myself in an exciting novel that no doubt I have read hundreds of times before.
 
Here's to hoping you have a wonderful evening and I get to finish clearing my room so that I can have one to.
 
Leah-Marie xo
 
Sorry my bottle of Marshmallow hearts is dented, I bought it like that as it was the last bottle and I had to have it because it smelt so delicious.


 
 
____________________________________________________________________________
Come find me on other internet things:

No comments:

Post a Comment