Leah Pelly

Sunday 31 August 2014

Bloglovin' and Pinterest

Hi guys,
So I recently created a Bloglovin' account and a Pinterest account. I'll leave both links below but first I just want to share with you what Bloglovin' is and how it works.
 
Bloglovin' is a way in which you almost sync your blog updates to Bloglovin's website. People can then find your blog a lot easier as there is a search bar element on the site and can also like and follow your blog with a click of a button. It is also very useful at helping you to find new blogs and blogs that are just starting out... like me. If you've just entered the world of blogging and want to create an audience then I think that this is one of the ways in which to do so. Go try it out and have some fun :)
 
Leah-Marie xo
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
Come find me on other internet things:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment