Leah Pelly

Saturday 9 May 2015

rAnDoM cute hAuL.

Hey Gals, so as you can tell by the funky title I've got a cute lil' random collective haul for you today. I am in love with all of these goodies I have brought recently whether it's from clothes to miscellaneous randomness so I guess you could put this in the category of a 'Favourites' as well. Here goes....

The first item is clothing and it is this gorgeous yellow, flower print rain coat/mac. I absolutely adore this coat, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. I just know that it is going to be prefect for throwing in my bag when I'm off out in the Summer- let's face it the British weather is completely unpredictable. This would also be good if your off to a festival this year and I don't think it was even that expensive. You can pick this beauty up from Next.






Me and my friends like to go 'Charity Shop' shopping every once in a while, as you can usually find unique clothes in there and one off items all at really cheap prices. Whilst also donating to charity so there's definitely no  regret of spending too much money. On our latest trip I picked up this book by Colin Dexter. It's the last book in the Inspector Morse Series and I know it is going to be so sad. I'm really looking forward to being able to read this in the Summer when I've got a lot more free time.


 I wondered into Boots not too long ago to pick up a few basic essentials that I'd run out from: one of them things being concealer. I decided to try out 'Rimmel's Wake Me Up' Concealer and i can honestly say I have not been disappointed. It's got brilliant coverage but is also really light.


My mum had a few vouchers left over from Christmas and so she gave them to me and I decided to buy this beautiful casual denim dress from Dorothy Perkins. I can't remember exactly how much it was, I think it was about £20 but it was quite the bargain really. I can't wait to where this in the warmer months without the need for tights and Dr Martens. However, this is a brilliant transitional piece from Spring to Summer.





Whilst in Boots I also picked up another tube of the Tea Tree Witch Hazel 'shine control day moisturizer' . I absolutely love this stuff and cannot live without it but I won't go on about it too much as I have written a blog post on it before. I'll leave the link for that down below if you want to go and check it out. I also purchased my usual liquid foundation: 'Rimmel's Match Perfection' foundation in shade Ivory. This is my go-to foundation I love how it isn't 'cakey' but does have a really good coverage.



I needed a new pair of basic jeans so I hopped on over to New Look and bought some standard black jeans. I really love the fit and comfort of New Look Jeans. However, after wearing these a few times I found that they are the type of material that seem to attract pet hair like crazy. This sin't very good for me as I live in a house with two cats and a dog. I have resulted to buying another pair of black jeans from Primark and just wearing these on special occasions. 

I bought this stunning purse from New Look as well. Originally, I was looking for the lilac version of this purse but they didn't have it in stock so I bought this one instead. I must say I have been receiving many lovely compliments about how pretty it is. It isn't only pretty though, it's practical too as it has lots of slots for cards as well as a large compartment for coins and cash.



I have been loving basic tee's lately and so I picked up a grey and black ringer tee from New Look. As I start College this Autumn I desperately need to fill out my wardrobe with some basic everyday essentials that I can just throw on when I am late to get up in a morning. And so i thought this would still look cute with a little necklace and a chunky cardigan. 


I hope would've enjoyed this post and if you'd like me to do more hauls like this then comment below or follow me.

Leah- Pentatonic Pelly.


_______________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment