Leah Pelly

Wednesday 17 June 2015

I'm Free!

Bonjour Gals,
So I'm free!! No more exams. I had my last one on Monday- media, I think it went ok although I didn't colour it most of my storyboard. Hey ho I can't change it now. Comment down below if you had your media exam on Monday and how you think it went. 
                  
So now that exams are all out of the way we can begin to think about Summer and how we're gonna spend these next 11-12 weeks. woooooooo. I have got so many things planned for this month and of course I'm going to be blogging about all of it. With things as simple as reading all the Harry Potter books (surprisingly something that I've never done), aswell as dishing out 100 compliments in a day. I'm going to leave you a sample of things that you can expect me to be blogging bout in the next few weeks below.

- Tie Dye some T-shirts
- Make  a Candy pizza
- Get in shape
- Learn to cook (I am quite a poor chef to be honest)
- Tie messages to balloons and let them go
- Dye my hair blue! 
- Watch all the Harry Potter movies one after the other- a whole 22 hours!!
- Make a YouTube channel. (maybe?! Please show me some support with this because it's quite scary)


Let me know down below what cool things you'll be getting up to this summer, I'd love to hear about them.

Leah - Pentatonic Pelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment