Leah Pelly

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Sizzling Summer Playlist.

Hey Gals, 
I posted an ultimate Christmas Playlist last year and so I thought I'd post a Summer Playlist as I do tend to listen to quite different genres of music in the Summer. So here goes- read on for the most amazing, sizzling, summery playlist ever,


1. It's time- Imagine Dragons
2. Chandelier- Sia
3. Sugar- Maroon 5
4. XO- Beyonce
5. Brit Summer- Nina Nesbitt
6. Style- Taylor Swift
7. Stockholm Syndrome- One Direction
8.Only Love Can Hurt Like This- Paloma Faith
9. Cha-Ching (Till We Grow Older)- Imagine Dragons
10. Girl Almighty- One Direction
11. Two Fingers- Jake Bugg
12. This Is How We Do- Katy Perry
13. Hold My Hand- Jess Glynne
14. Cheerleader- OMI
15. Never Be- 5 Seconds Of Summer

Just some of the songs I've been loving lately. Please let me know what songs you've been loving below.
Leah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment